VHEMT

Now, these guys are hardcore.
Title: ABOUT THE MOVEMENT

ABOUT THE MOVEMENT

Q: How do I join?

Being VHEMT is a state of mind. All you have to do to join is make the choice to refrain from further reproduction. For some, this is an easy decision to make. For others, it's a moot issue. But for many, joining The Movement means making a monumental personal sacrifice.

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement is not an organization -- no membership dues go to officials in offices. We are millions of individuals, each doing what we feel is best.

Loosely, humans relate to VHEMT in one of three ways: Volunteer, Supporter, and Potential Volunteer or Supporter. You are invited to select the one which comes closest to your current perspective on The Movement.

VHEMT Volunteer: "All of us should voluntarily refrain from reproducing further, bringing about the eventual extinction of Homo sapiens."

VHEMT Supporter: "Intentional creation of one more of us by any of us is unjustifiable at this time, but extinction of our species goes too far."

Potential VHEMT Volunteer or Supporter: "Stop trying to put words in my mouth. Maybe I agree, maybe I disagree, and maybe I'd like to know a little more about it before I decide."

Some Volunteers express their vehemence with body art.

Nick the Lemming in the UK

Anonymous Volunteer from New Zealand.
Her friend has a matching tattoo, both placed over the place where no baby will ever grow.

Paul's lower leg holds the vision of greener Americas and bluer oceans.

Next category: BIOLOGY

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image