Your Amazon.com Purchase from BikePartsUSA

Robert

Dear http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert,

We're writing to confirm your purchase of the following item from
BikePartsUSA or http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/unicycle_factory/tires.html
or http://www.lowriderjunction.com/html/tires__n_wheels.html or
http://www.chainganglowrider.com/Part%20-%20Tires.htm or
http://www.prolithic.com/hpages/out_acc/bob_parts.html or
http://www.zenital.com/OG%20PRICE%20LIST.htm or
http://search.ebay.com/16-x-1-75-tire_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQcatrefZC6QQfromZR10QQsatitleZ16Q20xQ201.75Q20tireQQsacatZ-1QQcatrefZC6QQsargnZ-1QQsaslcZ2QQsadisZ200QQfposZQ5AIPQ2FPostalQQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1 :

2 of Kenda, 16x1.75, K841, Black, Kontact,Tire (available to ship by
02-May-2005)

Amazon Payments has charged your credit card (Mastercard) for this
purchase, and the funds have been credited to BikePartsUSA.

You have chosen to ship your order via standard shipping. The delivery
estimate for this method to your address is 3 to 7 business days after
shipping. The actual delivery time for the item(s) in your order will
depend on the shipping policies of BikePartsUSA and when the item(s) are
available to ship.

QUESTIONS? If you have questions about this order, including the status of
your shipment, you can either visit http://www.amazon.com/ or e-mail
http://www.bikepartsusa.com/~service to get in touch directly with BikePartsUSA.

Safe Shopping Tips
Amazon.com works hard to protect our customers. For your safety, when
ordering items advertised by sellers other than Amazon.com:

* Always place your orders directly through the Amazon.com shopping cart
using Amazon Payments. Never send money directly to sellers through wire
transfers or checks; we do not guarantee such transactions.

* Beware of e-mails that request direct payments, request payment to
international locations, or ask for personal information. Amazon.com will
never e-mail you to pay for Marketplace transactions outside our shopping
cart, or ask you to confirm personal information such as a credit card
number or password via e-mail. If a particular e-mail looks suspicious or
unusual, please contact us directly.

Reporting suspicious activity to http://www.amazon.com/~reports will help us enhance
marketplace safety and serve you better in the future.

For more safe-shopping tips, read about Safe Online Transactions at
http://www.amazon.com/safe-secure.

Here's your receipt.
Date:                23-April-2005

Amazon Order #:      058-6464713-0549364

2 of Kenda, 16x1.75, K841, Black, Kontact,Tire, [$7.99]

Shipping & Handling:    [$8.00]

Tax:                    [$0.00]
Total:                  [$23.98]
Buyer:                  http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert