Re: Policies and Technical Help NFLX ID: 636705

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I apologize for any inconvenience. The limit to the number of movies to add to the Queue is set at 500 titles. Unfortunately, once a movie has been deleted from the Queue there is no way for us to retrieve it. Thank you for your time.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Girlie,
Netflix Customer Service .

Why do you want this page removed?