Shipping Confirmation - Buy-1-Key

Thank you for your purchase. Your item was shipped today 4/11/05 by USPS first
class mail.  Due to our low selling price, eBay listing fees and high shipping
- handling costs, we can not guarantee compability issues for wrong orders. In
keeping within our customer satisfaction commitment, we will however continue
to exchange any incorrectly ordered replacement key for a minimal $2.95 S&H
charge. Let me know if everything was satisfactory by leaving me positive
feedback when your merchandise is received. Please shop with us again. Jim
Bryant

Why do you want this page removed?