Re: welcome to 40!

 > From: http://www.aol.com/~Ohcory
 > Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 08:21:19 EDT
 >
 > Thanks!   Same to you!   I actually did remember yours and told my father
 > that morning that I was going to send you an email but then, as is the story of
 >
 > my life these days, I'm sure I got caught up with the baby and didn't do it.
 > Ugh!   Just like I haven't replied yet to Noelle's Xmas card.   Am I a loser
 > or what?   Life is nuts these days, dear cousin.

Sounds like it.

 > Living in Nahant with Jim
 > and Judy; looking for a house;

I thought there was already a house.  So much for second-hand news.

 > studying for my boards; mothering my child;
 > trying to stay centered.   It's a crazy time.   How are you guys?

We had a dinner party last weekend -- Indian vegetarian food.  18 people
total.  It was a bit of work.  But, it was enjoyable.  Our second one
since coming back to CA.  I guess as one gets older, this is the only way
to actually see your local friends, especially when living somewhere where
none of your friends actually live (where-I-live).

I am still working as a temp programmer at So_ny.  (Did you
receive my solstice message?)  My contract is targetted to terminate at
the end of April.  Don't know what will happen then -- another job, maybe
visit my skull-injured mother.

 > Please tell
 > Noelle that I didn't ignore her!

OK, I'll tell her.