Re: DC-area job things that I got sent in the email to pass on to my friends

 > From: Matthew Lerner <http://www.fuzrocks.com/~msl>
 > Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 13:54:31 -0500
 >
 > Hi Robert
 > A while back you said you were thinking about moving down this way.  If
 > you still are, I got these job ads in my email from people I know.  In
 > what I think is decreasing order of interest for you.
 >
 > Hope you're well.
 >
 > Hope your spam filter doesn't call this spam.  I wonder if the word spam
 > correlates to spam email, or to non-spam.
 >
 > Either way, send me a ping back if you get this, so I'll know whether to
 > re-send.

Got it.

 > -Matthew

I've decided that I am not going to move back to the east coast.  I've
been thinking more about it and have been realizing that I was much less
happy on the east coast than the west coast despite my job situation.  I
think DC is probably the apex of east coast culture and feel I would not
be happy there.

BTW, Mark Reimers (who is in Bethesda) is thinking about moving as well.
Not that that is any particular indicator because he's _always_ moving! :-)

My contract with So_ny ends at the end of April.  I do not know whether
they'll have the funding to renew and continue the contract.  But, if I
don't have a job in May, I may visit my parents in  'cause my
mother has been having health problems lately.

Hope you're doing well.

Why do you want this page removed?