Re: clustering

 > From: leonid leibman <http://profiles.yahoo.com/lleibman>
 > Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:58:46 -0800 (PST)
 >
 > BTW, add http://www.gmail.com/~lleibman to your friends -- I may
 > start using it since it is faster....

 > What I mean is something like this: you oftentimes see
 > technology like Jeeves used to classify a corporate
 > website (if it is rather big). Or for example (and
 > more importantly) Google now pushes technology to
 > index the data on your hard drive to help you to
 > organize and search your data. Is there anything like
 > this on Linux side of the battlefield you know about?

There is an open source search engine.  If I remember, I'll look up and
send you the link.

For local indexing, there's glimpse (which is ridiculously powerful --
approximate matching, regular expressions, AND, OR, and, I think, NEAR).
There are also several other local indexers which are not nearly as
powerful, but often they can be faster.

Why do you want this page removed?