shareholder reports/communications

[I got an error when trying to contact you via the web site.]

I would like to receive my statements electronically, but I would like to
receive shareholder communications (proxy voting, prospectuses, quarterly
reports, etc.) via paper.  How would I do this?

Thanks.

 > From: "AMERITRADE CLEARING"  <http://www.ProxyVote.com/~id>
 > Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:25:22 -0500
 > Subject: Re: OPPENHEIMERFUNDS, INC. Shareholder Reports
 >
 > You elected to receive shareholder communications via electronic means
 > on the Internet.
 >
 > This is a NOTIFICATION that:
 >
 > OPPENHEIMERFUNDS, INC. has released important information to its stockholders.
 >
 > You can view this information at the following Internet Web site:
 >
 > http://www.oppenheimerfunds.com/index.jhtml?SID=2&j=951783&r=0";
 > Note: If your E-mail software supports it, you can simply click on the
 > above link.
 >
 > If you would like to cancel your enrollment, or change your e-mail
 > address please contact your Client Services representative.
 >
 > There are no charges for this electronic delivery service. There
 > may be costs associated with electronic access, such as usage charges
 > from Internet access providers and telephone companies, which must be
 > borne by the stockholder.
 >
 > If you have questions, please do not reply to this e-mail. Instead,
 > send an e-mail from the link on your secure trading site (for security
 > reasons, we cannot provide account information via e-mail unless your
 > e-mail is sent from our secure Web site). You may also call a Client
 > Services representative.
 >
 > Ameritrade Clearing, Division of Ameritrade, Inc., member NASD/SIPC.
 > Ameritrade, Inc. and ADP are separate unaffiliated companies. Ameritrade
 > Clearing and Ameritrade Clearing logos are trademarks of Ameritrade IP
 > Company, Inc. used with permission.
 >
 > Distributed by: Ameritrade Inc., 1005 North Ameritrade Place,
 > Bellevue, NE 68005

Why do you want this page removed?